Renew Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Stillwater
Don’t let the condition of your teeth keep you from smiling. If you have teeth that are damaged, diseased, or missing and you’re shy about smiling, then Dr. Windmiller or Dr. Hawn can help. At our Stillwater, MN dentist office, you have many options using dental crowns and bridges to get your beautiful smile back. These restorations will:Dr. Ned Windmiller on Dental Crowns and Bridges Read Transcript
The advantage of a full crown on a tooth is we have complete control over the shape of the tooth and the color of the tooth, and there are situations where a large filling needs to be replaced by a crown so you get the proper bite with the opposing teeth and the proper relationship with the adjacent teeth. That's the purpose of a crown.
We've done bridges for centuries, and they're very functional. Today now if a tooth is missing we'd probably talk about implants first, but bridges are still very functional, and they work great. I think what's really fun is when I see somebody socially, and they smile for me, and they'll tell a friend or a neighbor, say, “This is the best thing I ever did was to have my mouth restored.” That's gratifying to hear, that somebody's very satisfied with the final outcome. Nobody likes to go to the dentist, but the final result is usually worth it.
- Repair damaged teeth to restore their function and beauty.
- Replace missing teeth to make your smile whole again.
- Make biting and chewing easier.
- Help you enjoy a wider variety of foods, including your favorites.
- Boost your self-image so you can smile with confidence.
- Improve your oral health.
Call Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry today to schedule your appointment: (651) 413-9860. We have two convenient locations: 1701 Curve Crest Blvd. in Stillwater – adjacent to River Valley Athletic Club, and 250 N. Central Ave., Suite 202 in Wayzata – just a few blocks from Gleason Lake.
Our Crown & Bridge Options Will Restore Your Smile
There’s no need to go anywhere else to have your dental restorations done. You have several choices for new crowns or bridges from our dentists, including:
- Individual Crowns for Tooth Repair– A high-quality porcelain crown made by our lab partner (conveniently across the street from us) will fit securely over your tooth to improve its look and its function. It will blend in beautifully with your other teeth.
- Implant-Based Crowns– For a missing tooth, we can gently insert a titanium dental implant into your jaw. After healing, the implant will support a new crown that will fill in your smile and make eating easier.
- Fixed Bridges– These traditional bridges are a great option for replacing several teeth. They span the gap in your smile, completing it with replacement teeth that anchor to your existing teeth on either end.
- Implant-Supported Bridges– For an even better bridge option, we can secure your new dental appliance to two or more dental implants. The advantage of this method is that no modification will need to be made to your natural teeth to anchor the bridge. Plus, the implants will help preserve your jawbone density and protect your overall oral health.
Call us today at (651) 413-9860 to schedule your dental crowns and bridges consultation. Enjoy the full beauty and use of your teeth again soon!