Get Your Smile Back Soon With Stillwater Restorative Dentistry
It’s time to stop settling for teeth that don’t do what they should. You can enjoy flashing a healthy smile and eating your favorite foods again with restorative dentistry at Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry in Stillwater. In over 30 years of dentistry, Dr. Ned Windmiller has helped thousands of area residents – and he can do the same for you. Here’s what you can expect from our dental restorations:Dr. Ned Windmiller on the Restorative Dentistry Available Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry basically refers to what we call bread and butter dentistry every day. If somebody has a cavity, or a broken down filling, we restore it with usually a composite or a tooth color filling, and that's what we call restorative. Even single crowns can be part of restorative dentistry.
If it becomes something major where it's full mouth reconstruction, and a little more involved, we do a little more planning, but the bulk of our day is restorative dentistry, which is fillings and replacing decay and worn out fillings.
We take a lot of pride in using the best materials available, and we're constantly learning the newest techniques, and if there's a new procedure, I'm very willing to learn and take a course to be able to increase our skills. To me that's part of any profession, but especially in dentistry you have to keep on top of things.
- Renewed ability to enjoy a wider variety of foods.
- Clearer speech so others can understand you.
- A complete smile that you can take pride in.
- Improved oral health, and potentially better overall health.
- Protection against gum damage from diseased and damaged teeth.
- More confidence to speak up in social and business situations.
- Peace of mind that you’re helping prevent future dental problems.
Call either of our convenient locations today at (651) 413-9860. We look forward to seeing you in either Stillwater or Wayzata soon!
Experience the Full Function of Your Mouth Again With Our Restorations
Our patients enjoy having many different restorative options to choose from. We offer:
- Teeth Fillings– Our dentists use only natural-looking composite resin fillings that blend in with your teeth.
- Dental Implants– Implants preserve your jawbone and provide a base for several types of restorations, including implant crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures.
- Root Canal Treatment– We can generally save a diseased tooth with this procedure. Dr. Windmiller will clean out the infected inner part of your tooth, then seal off the root canals to prevent further problems.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges– Individual porcelain crowns fit over damaged teeth to repair and strengthen them. Bridges will replace several missing teeth while anchoring to your existing teeth.
- Dentures– We can secure dentures to implants with either a snap-and-ball system or a bar attached to the implants.
- Veneers– These thin porcelain shells fit over your teeth to quickly conceal tooth flaws such as chips, cracks, stains, and gaps.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction– If you need a complete set of teeth, we can work with you to design a treatment plan using a combination of restoration methods.