Keep Your Smile Healthy With General Dentistry in Stillwater
General dentistry at Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry will help you maintain your beautiful smile. In our Stillwater dentist office, Dr. Windmiller and Dr. Hawn have a variety of treatments they can use to keep your teeth, gums, and mouth clean and healthy. Our patients enjoy dental care that:Dr Ned Windmiller on an overview of General Dentistry Options Read Transcript
Even though we are accredited and do a lot of cosmetic dentistry, we also do general dentistry. We do all phases of dentistry in our office from fillings, to cleanings, periodontal treatment, root canals, implants, all phases of dentistry. Some people think because of our skill and expertise in cosmetics, we don't do general dentistry, but we do offer all services to all patients.
- Helps prevent cavities, gum disease, and other oral problems.
- Gives you a smile you can be proud of.
- Improves your oral health and helps you avoid issues with your overall health.
- Screens you for oral cancer through regular checkups.
- Boosts your confidence and self-esteem in social, business, and romantic settings.
Call us at (651) 413-9860 today to make an appointment at either of our convenient locations: in Stillwater at 1701 Curve Crest Blvd. and in Wayzata at 250 N. Central Ave., Suite 202. We look forward helping you keep a gorgeous smile!
Choose From an Assortment of Dental Treatments For Your Smile
Here are a few of the many general dentistry services you can take advantage of at Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams– These checkups are the cornerstone of good oral health and should be scheduled twice a year to keep your smile its brightest. We’ll give you a complete dental exam – including an oral cancer screening – then we’ll thoroughly clean your teeth to eliminate plaque, tartar, and bacteria that can cause decay and gum disease. We may also make recommendations for restorative treatments such as tooth fillings or suggest cosmetic services if you are looking to enhance your smile.
- Tooth Sealants– Sealants provide a protective barrier between your teeth and bacteria to help prevent cavities.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes– Fluoride penetrates into your teeth to protect them against decay. Research has even shown that fluoride can reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Athletic Mouthguards– Sports and athletic activities put your teeth at risk for injury. Our custom-fit mouthguards are comfortable and provide excellent protection against dental damage.
- Bruxism Mouthguards– Teeth grinding wears down your teeth and damages the enamel, opening you up for greater chance of infection and other problems. These custom mouthguards prevent teeth grinding – usually when sleeping – and protect your teeth from damage.
- Bad Breath Treatment– We’ll test your saliva to help determine the cause of bad breath, which many times is due to gum disease. We can then treat your condition accordingly.
- Gum Disease Treatment– Deep cleaning techniques (scaling and root planing) will remove pockets of bacteria between your teeth roots and gums and smooth the roots to prevent reinfection.