Keep Your Crew’s Smiles Healthy With Family Dentistry in Stillwater
If you’ve been searching for a gentle, experienced professional to provide dental care for your loved ones, then look no further. Dr. Ned Windmiller has practiced family dentistry for over 40 years, so he’s treated many happy patients in the Stillwater area! At Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry, here’s what you can expect from our family dental services:Dr. Ned Windmiller on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Well we see people of all ages from kids to adults, and it's amazing. Everybody’s living longer today, and we're keeping our teeth and if we keep our teeth, we're gonna be healthier and feel more confident. So much of your social life revolves around eating as we get older, so it's very important to have a healthy mouth and most of our patients realize that, and that's why they come to see us. It's interesting and fun, I've been in practice long enough, I do have some patients that I saw as children now I've seen their children, that's fun, it's rewarding. Or they'll remember, they'll say “Don't you remember when I was a patient, when I was five years old?” And now they're 35 or ... that is very rewarding, yes.
- Expert care for young children through seniors.
- Prevention of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Office hours that fit around your family’s busy schedules.
- Sedation options if desired.
- Peace of mind that your family’s oral health is in good hands.
- Healthy teeth and gums that will keep your family smiling with confidence.
- Convenience of a wide variety of treatments for each family member.
Call us at (651) 413-9860 today for top-tier family dental care in Stillwater and Wayzata! We’re located at 1701 Curve Crest Blvd. in Stillwater – adjacent to River Valley Athletic Club – and on Central Avenue in Wayzata, just off Wayzata Boulevard.
Treat Your Family to Our Experience & Expertise
Your family deserves to get personal, one-on-one dental care so they can maintain their healthy white smiles. We offer many services so everyone can receive comprehensive smile care without driving all over the metro area. Below are a few of these services:
- Invisalign Orthodontics– Get a straight smile comfortably, quickly, and without any metal wires or brackets.
- Cosmetic Dentistry– Dr. Windmiller will help you design your new celebrity smile. He has been recognized by his peers as one of the top cosmetic dentists in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine several times.
- Dental Implants– Rebuild your smile and bite with these replacement tooth roots.
- General Dentistry– Brighten your smile, prevent disease, and treat common dental problems with routine dentistry.
- Pediatric Dentistry– Protect your child’s smile with routine checkups and dental care.
- Emergency Dentistry– Get quick pain relief and immediate treatment to preserve your smile.
- Restorative Dentistry– Repair and replace missing teeth to make eating easier and smiling more comfortable.
- Oral Surgery– We will gently remove diseased or damaged teeth – including problem wisdom teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment– With our treatment you’ll sleep better, feel better, and snore less.
- TMJ Treatment– Stop jaw pain so you can eat, talk, and yawn easier again.