Get Your Smile Back With Dental Implants in Stillwater, MN
With our Stillwater, MN dentists’ expertise in cosmetic dentistry, they make it possible for you to have a great-looking smile. They also want your smile to be in great working order. That’s why dental implants have become our standard method to replace teeth. With implants, you get a smile that looks beautiful and functions beautifully too.Read Transcript
Today the standard of care if you're missing a tooth or many teeth is a dental implant. Dental implants are very predictable, they're very successful, probably even more so than knees and hips, and we can boast about a 97, 98% success rate with dental implants. They look and feel like your own teeth. And whether it's one tooth that's missing or multiple teeth, we can restore them implants, and it's become the standard of care.
Nobody likes to have a removable appliance, which means a partial or a denture, something you have to take out. Psychologically, I think it's hard. And functionally dental implants are strong enough you can chew and eat anything like your own teeth. So it's a big advantage over something removable, physically and psychologically.
We think our office is the best place to get dental implants in St. Paul, MN and surrounding areas. At Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry, you’ll find:
- Dentists that can perform both dental implant placement and restoration, so you can get your entire procedure in one place, from start to finish
- The highest quality implants and restorations
- A team that can perform a wide variety of dental implant procedures, including one where you can get your implants and your replacement teeth on the same day
- Comforts like massage chairs and two kinds of dental sedation, to keep you completely relaxed while you get your implants
To schedule an appointment to find out if you’re a candidate for implants, call Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry at (651) 413-9860.
Enjoy the Advantages of Dental Implants
Compared to other teeth replacement options, implants offer many advantages. They are:
- Comfortable. Implants feel so much like your natural teeth, you’ll probably forget you even have them.
- Convenient. Depending on the kind of implant you choose, you won’t have to change your brushing and flossing routine to care for your replacement teeth. You won’t ever need messy adhesive to keep your teeth in place, either.
- Stable. Because implants are securely embedded in your jaw, your replacement teeth will stay put. No worries about biting into food and dislodging your dentures.
- Versatile. Whether you’re missing one tooth or a whole mouthful, there’s a dental implant solution that will work for you.
- Healthy. With implants, you won’t experience the loss of bone in your jaw that can occur with other teeth replacement options. Implants keep your jaw strong, so your face looks younger and healthier.
Choose From Many Types of Dental Implants
Thanks to our dentists’ expertise, you can choose from many different types of dental implants, including:
- Dental implants with crowns to replace single teeth
- Dental implants with bridges to replace several teeth
- Dental implants with dentures to replace a full mouth of teeth
You can even get a same-day smile, receiving implants and replacement teeth in the same day. Our dentists can attach an arch of replacement teeth to as few as four implants for a full-mouth dental implants procedure. You’ll be able to resume normal oral function right away. In your upper jaw, the procedure leaves your palate exposed so you can more fully enjoy the taste of your food.
Are you ready to learn more about dental implants? Call Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry at (651) 413-9860 or use our handy online form. In addition to Stillwater, MN, we serve nearby communities like Wayzata, MN, Lake Elmo, MN, Grant, MN, and Marine on St. Croix, MN.