Get Quick Relief For Stillwater Dental Emergencies
When you’re faced with dental emergencies – whether yours or a loved one’s – you need a Stillwater dentist office you can trust. Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry will be there for you when you need urgent smile treatment. Call us now at 651-413-9860 if you need immediate care. Dr. Windmiller and Dr. Hawn will get you into the office as soon as possible so you get the treatment you need. Our quick treatment will:Dr. Ned Windmiller on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
When somebody has a dental emergency they want to be seen right now, so we do have on our answering service phone numbers of my cell phone and my associate's cell phone and so people, hopefully they don't hesitate to give us a call. I know last weekend, Memorial Day, I was called probably about three times. And sometimes a good conversation is all people need.
But if they're in extreme pain, maybe broken a tooth or areas exposed they need to be seen and so, fortunately, I only live three miles from the office. I can come to the office and see people if it's necessary.
- Get you pain relief so you can relax.
- Treat your immediate dental concern.
- Give you care for long-term smile protection.
- Recommend other treatments as needed for your overall oral health.
- Provide your choice of sedation if needed.
We leave appointment times available each day for patients who need immediate care. For after-hours emergencies, Dr. Windmiller’s cell phone number is given on our answering machine.
Know What to Do in a Dental Crisis
At Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry, we treat a wide assortment of dental emergencies. In his over 40 years of practice, there’s probably nothing that Dr. Windmiller hasn’t seen! Below are a few types of emergencies we routinely treat, along with steps you should take before your appointment with us. With any of these situations, an over-the-counter pain reliever may help with your discomfort.
- Toothache– A toothache can be a sign of an infection in the tooth. Call us so we can find out what is causing your pain and provide you proper treatment. In the meantime, rinse your mouth with warm water and use an ice pack to help reduce your pain.
- Loose or Dislodged Tooth– Apply a cold compress to help reduce pain and swelling. Then call us for an emergency appointment as soon as possible.
- Knocked-Out Tooth– Retrieve your tooth by the crown (white part), being careful not to touch or damage the roots. Place the tooth in a container of salt water or milk, then call us as soon as possible so we can try to save your tooth.
- Broken Tooth– Collect any broken pieces of tooth, then call us for an appointment. Ice will help with any pain or swelling.
We’re experts at handling dental emergencies! Call us now so that we can get you the smile-saving care you need: 651-413-9860. If you need to schedule a non-emergency appointment, you can also use our online form.