Design Your Stillwater Smile Makeover
A smile makeover at Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry could be just the thing you need to feel like a brand-new person! Dr. Ned Windmiller is an internationally recognized cosmetic dentist with over 30 years of practice experience. In addition, he is accredited by both the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Society for Dental Aesthetics. He and our talented staff will work with you to design a new smile in our Stillwater, MN dentist office that will:Dr. Ned Windmiller on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
A smile makeover could be as little as whitening, or it could be full mouth veneers, crowns, depending on the situation. But a makeover is trying to change somebody's smile so they feel very confident and when they do smile, everybody says, “Boy, you look nice today.”
I'm amazed sometimes people come in and they're so accustomed to not smiling because they don't like their teeth and once we do give them an ideal smile, they're smiling all the time. And it's fun to see that transformation in people that are confident in the way they look. And I think it helps them in business and personal life to have a nice smile. So, obviously, I'm a little prejudiced, but I think it's one of the few things you can do that's predictable toward any change the way you look.
- Improve the first impression you make on others.
- Give you more confidence to smile boldly in social situations.
- Help you look more attractive and vibrant.
- Make good oral hygiene easier.
- Boost your self-image to help you get ahead in your career.
- Give you a younger, healthier look.
Call the dentist who counts a former Miss Minnesota among his patients: (651) 413-9860. Get started on your new smile today!
Enjoy the Freedom & Flexibility Our Selection of Cosmetic Treatments Offers
When it’s time to get started on your new smile at Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry, you won’t have to deal with traditional dental impressions that leave a goopy mess in your mouth. We use an oral scanner to make precise digital images.
Plus, there’s no shortage of smile-improvement services here. We will discuss all our treatments in detail with you, answering any questions you have so you can decide which combination of services you want to use to create your gorgeous new smile. You can choose from:
- Invisalign– Clear plastic teeth aligners will straighten your teeth in as little as 12 months. The aligners are more comfortable than braces, and most patients have no problem getting used to them. And since they’re clear, they’re nearly invisible to other people unless you point them out.
- Teeth Whitening– Choose whitening how you want it. We offer the quick, powerful Zoom system for use in our office and Opalescence Go whitening for convenient at-home use. Both options provide faster, more effective results than store-bought whitening kits or strips.
- Dental Veneers– Quickly transform your smile with these thin shells that are sometimes referred to as “instant orthodontics.” They fit comfortably over the front of your teeth to conceal cracks, chips, stains, gaps, worn teeth, and uneven teeth.
- Tooth Bonding– Bonding uses a tooth-colored composite resin material to repair smile flaws such as pits, chips, gaps, stains, and uneven teeth. This is one of our quickest and most affordable cosmetic treatments. It can usually be completed in just one visit.
- Gum Reshaping– Dr. Windmiller will use a safe laser to gently remove excess gum tissue, revealing more of your beautiful white teeth and getting rid of your “gummy smile.”
Call us today at (651) 413-9860 to schedule a smile makeover consultation. Don’t put off getting the smile you’ve been dreaming about!