Trust Your Smile to Our Dental Expertise in Stillwater
Dr. Windmiller and Dr. Hawn understand that choosing a new dentist in Stillwater is a big decision. Your smile – and those of your loved ones – is precious, so deciding who to trust is not something to take lightly. All of us at Ned W. Windmiller Distinctive Dentistry would welcome the opportunity to provide your smile care. Here’s what you can expect as one of our valued patients:
- Abundant amenities such as Kovanaze® needle-free anesthesia, comfortable massage chairs in our patient rooms, warm blankets during your procedure, and headphones to help you relax with your favorite music.
- Sedation options if you want. You can choose either inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation with an FDA-approved pill you’ll take before your appointment.
- Expert smile care from our skilled team. Dr. Windmiller has practiced dentistry for over 30 years and is recognized internationally as a premier cosmetic dentist. Dr. Hawn brings a fresh approach and new talent to our team with several years of private practice experience already under his belt.
Call us today to experience gentle, personable dentistry: (651) 413-9860. We have offices in both Stillwater (1701 Curve Crest Blvd., beside the Stillwater Gazette) and in Wayzata (250 N. Central Ave., Suite 202 just off Wayzata Blvd.).
Enjoy Comprehensive & Convenient Dental Care
With many dental treatments available, you and your family can take advantage of total smile care at our dentist office. Our services include:
- General dentistry to keep your smile its healthiest. We offer cleanings, exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, custom mouthguards, and more.
- Family dentistry for the youngest and oldest members of your family. Protect the smiles of those you love.
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you a smile you can take pride in. Choose from Invisalign, veneers, whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, or even a complete smile makeover.
- Emergency dentistry for life’s mishaps. Get fast pain relief and expert care to maintain your smile.
- Restorative dentistry to help you smile confidently and eat comfortably. Includes dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and fillings.
- Sleep apnea treatment to protect your long-term health, help you get a better night’s rest, and stop noisy snoring.
- TMJ treatment to put an end to chronic jaw pain, unexplained headaches, earaches, and tension in your neck and shoulders.
- Oral surgery when tooth removal is necessary to protect your oral health.
Call us today at (651) 413-9860 to make us your new dentist in Stillwater. We’ll see you soon!